Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

Friday night


On Friday me and my family went shopping to look for our cloths for glenbrae school’s prize giving Frosted we went to get my brothers cloths and shoes at Otahuhu. It was really fun after that we went to get our shoes from the warehouse we went by car my dad left us there than he will come back and pick us. At the end we had something to eat than after a while my dad came to pick us up and he came with food to. But our stomach was full all really. after we went to the warehouse to get our shoes we went to get us our food and junks like chicken milk and all kinds of   thighs then after that we went back home to were so tired and felt like we were not even alive. But after that we went to sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.