Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Reflection

Today, I had to do a reflection on this team. I had to wrote down what I have learned, what I liked learning about and also what I would like to continue working on Next year.

This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker in a netbook classroom using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to write down your writing and your reading to it is fun to.  When you need to do a lot  learning  A netbook makes a lot of things easier because you can send a doc to other people.  

This year I learned… A new sratty in maths with my teacher Mrs parker she told us if it goes 4 times 3 is = to something you can go 2 times 4 is = 8/8+2=10 then the answer is 10. I learned about reading
too my teacher disarmed the best reading activities in reading a read about ruby,plants,world war,Pluto, We know now that Pluto is a dwarf plants.

I did research on… plant with a group of people we learn about Uranus and the temperature and the weight,Heat,Weather,to and all kinds of things.I researched on the world war 1 and 2 we learn about the world war because .

The thing I enjoyed learning about is
I still want to learn more about the earth and the plants because when you get bigger you can teach your sister or brother about the earth and the plants.

The class trip/activity  I enjoyed most this year was go to the stardom because you can learn about the stars and New things we don't know. And you can get a lot more information to your work   

am proud of the way I have worked and now I can try to do better I have learned a lot of new things that I did not know about.

I am proud of the way I have did in maths,reading because when it comes to learning and staff
Next year I am going to do better in my writing. Next year I am going to try and achieve my goals by the end of the team and year.
                

                 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Litia, I'm glad you have added lots of details and examples to your reflection. I don't remember checking this before you blogged it though. There are a few spelling errors that we need to work on. Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.