Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Spying on Starfish

Week 9  Term 2 -  Connected 2012 - Level 4 Oceans - Spying on Starfish by Rebecca
 Connected 2012 - Level 4 Oceans A source of life.

My Predictions:

  1. I Predict this article could be about spying on starfish.
  2. I Predict this article could be about People Researching about Starfish.
  3. I Predict this article could be about Different kind of starfish.
  4. I predict this article could be about the starfish that are trying to run away from the human’s.
  5. I Predict this article could be about the people trying to track down the starfish because they may be important.
  6. I Predict this article could be about the people looking after the starfish.
  7. I Predict this article could be about the way the starfish could be poison to the human people.

Summary:
This article is about Spying on starfish. This book is also about the starfish that could be important to people. This story is also about the scientists Researching about the starfish if they are good or bad. This is also about the people checking if the starfish is okay. This is also about a  scientists named miles is Researching about starfish to see if they are good in the water. They have decided that it is a yes because they have been studying about starfish. They knew that the starfish is sometimes okay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Litia!

    My name is Rachel and I am running the Winter Learning Journey programme this holiday. We are having a great time blogging and I really hope that you will consider joining us. It's really easy and fun :)

    To join, all you have to do is log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

    I'll check back in a couple of days to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Hope to see you online this holiday :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it me Uliea miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.