Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Taking the Bait

Week 7  Term 2 -  Connected 2012 - Level 4 Oceans - Taking the Bait-By Kate Potter.

WALT: We are learning to make predictions using visual cues and our prior knowledge on the topic or title and by reading the text..

Few weeks back I have been working on my reading with my group. I have been learning about predicting.
I think when we predict it really helps us with our reading.  It has been fun learning with my group. We learned about Lot of things. I have learning about my summary. This is what I have been doing in the past few days.  

Summary  
There was a  crew of men's going out fishing for fish. They have been working on an experiments they had discovered that the birds would dive for them. This is about dave and his crew he is also an inventor. One day him and his crew were throwing pilchards that is a type of over slice of their boat to attract tuna.  They went to fish They have been working as a team to try to help the fishers and the sea bids.

It has been fun working with my group called publius we have been learning about lot of things like key Ideas,summary,voc parlay and other important things.This Book was about boat,Fishers, and different kinds of seabirds.  
This is also an important Book because it has fish, birds that are important to people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.