Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Holiday recount!

Guess what I did in the holidays I went shopping with my family I got me books and shoes and it was cool . then we went to the Library to buy some movies for us to look at. then we went home to help my mum and dad to clean up the car but I clean up the house when I was done with my house  my mum  gave me 90  dollars and   I got me new Shoes it was so cool.
after that we went to the movie to watch a movie about Anzac it was about a man who tried to survive in the war but he was dead after that we went back home .




1 comment:

  1. Hi Litia when you said you went to the library and buy some movie you should say I went to the library and bought me some book which had movies on it. am I right put a comment on yours please. Nice story bring your shoe to school after the holiday I am going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.