Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

My Weekend


On Saturday me and my family woke up early because we had to make sure our house is clean and tidy because someone special it coming to stay. When we worked up we started cleaning up we cleaned out the car,toilet,kind and bed room's.  After that we went by car to the airport to pick up my mum's uncle  up. By the time we got home me and my mum was cooking something for us to eat. After that we went to the park with my family to just play a little bit by the time we started play for a short time we went home so we can get really to go to sleep but before we went to sleep my dad did are pear.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Litia it me Nirvana i love your blog are about your Week Litia your friend Newsam , Salote , Davarni , Shannon. your friend's happy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.