Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My holidays

During my holidays, on Saturday the 10th of September We went to Mission Bay beach.

We went to the beach because it was my mum’s birthday. As soon as we got there we had lunch. For lunch we had KFC and then we played around the water with a beach ball but first we had to put on sunscreen so we don’t get sunburnt. After playing in the water we went and got changed and had a shower so we could go home. I am so happy because i gave my mum the best birthday she ever had.

Next we packed up the things we came with. When I came out of the water I was so cold and wet and then I got changed. When we came home we had a cake and made some food to eat for dinner. I felt happy at the beach and at home because we had the best times of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.