Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross Country preparation

On  a cold Tuesday morning we went up the filed to practice our ruining for cross country. I was so cold I felt like I was dead. First we did some warm ups before we ran around the field twice. Mrs parker told the girls to go and line up first and run so the girls did their first lap around the field. Through the whole race I was very exhausted. Some of the children was not exhausted at all which led them in front of everyone else. When I was running the cold air gave me chills up my spine and I stopped to breathe foe a second. After that I kept running and running trying to catch up to my class mates. After the 2 laps I went to sit down and rest. Then as everyone finished we headed back to class feeling cold and puffed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.